Give back and get more than you ever imagined!
Your gift of time and talent is a priceless gift. Positive adult role models inspire and enable youth to make good choices. As little as one hour per week is all it takes to make a positive impact on a young child's life.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Lenawee welcomes individuals and groups in the community who want to support our efforts through volunteering. We offer volunteer opportunities in the areas of tutoring, coaching, special events, programming assistance, administrative support, and more.
Some other ideas would include:
- Bring in cookies/snacks/treat bags for 180+ kids
- Facilitate a holiday art project
- Help decorate for the holidays
- Clean up trash around the playground
- Host a drive to collect pennies, cans, or an item off the wish list
If you are sincerely interested in inspiring, motivating, and impacting young lives, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Lenawee is the place for you.
For more information, please contact Lynsey Redman or Ben Bempong:
(All applicants must complete a background check.)